Our first step is to meet with you to understand your vision. This is our chance to really get to know you and your plans. It also allows you a chance to see if we are a good fit. We pride ourselves on excellent listening and communication, always working to see your vision and bring it to life.
Our Full Service Planning & Design Package includes the services of our trained and certified planners, designers and coordinators. For this package, we'd like to begin working with you 18 months before you wedding, but we can work with other time frames when necessary.
Our Wedding Planning and Design package is combines all our service offerings for the highest level experience with Uncommon Camellia. From the start of planning through the wedding day, we’ll cover all the logistics so that you can soak in each and every moment.
We'll walk you through our one of a kind design and planning tools to help you imagine the wedding day early on in the process. Then you can rely on our training and experiences to guarantee an authentic, immersive and well-orchestrated wedding day.
- An initial consultation meeting
- Wedding Style Questionnaire – intuitive questionnaire to gather design concept and logistical needs from the client
- Estimated budget proposal – a detailed estimate of all wedding expenses
- Design proposal – includes a color palette, detailed graphics, and custom illustrations to bring your one-of-a-kind love story to life
- Tailored venue, vendor, etiquette, and timeline recommendations based on the wedding style and budget
- Project Management Suite which includes 1) Ultimate Planning Checklist 2) Shared Google Calendar 3) Guest List Manager 4) Electronic Filing System
- Bi-weekly Progress Emails – to keep us all on the same page about what is complete and what is ahead.
- Planning Tour – A 2 day guided planning tour to select your key venues and vendors. Led by your planner, you will liaise with the best vendors & venues in the New Orleans area to tailor a wedding aligned perfectly with your design.
- Ongoing Project Management – We will orchestrate a timely selection of wedding professionals, initiate contracts, update the budget, make suggestions for purchasing, handle ongoing communication, and manage upcoming deadlines.
- Final Walk-Through – A visit to the wedding venue(s) with the client and necessary vendors to review the overall setup and flow of the wedding day.
- Final Client Meeting – A planner and client meeting during the week of the wedding to review the timeline and details one last time before the wedding day.
- Detail Styling (as detailed above in Detail Styling)
- Wedding Coordination (as detailed on the Wedding Coordination Package Page)
"Every single guest we spoke to raved about just how spectacular everything came together. "
"It is not an understatement to say that choosing to hire Uncommon Camellia was the best money we spent in planning our wedding."