Our most frequently purchased package for couples that plan and design their weddings on their own, but want to be fully present to celebrate on their wedding day.
That's right, plan your own wedding AND be the guests of honor, you can have both! Enjoy planning your wedding just the way you want and then hire us to understand your vision and orchestrate it just the way you want.
Wedding coordination involves streamlining your actual wedding day, much like day-of wedding planning or day-of coordination. However, it requires significant planning and work beforehand to ensure your vision is executed correctly. Once you have your wedding date and venue, you can book us as your wedding coordinators. We will work closely with you about 6 weeks before the wedding to get all the details of your carefully laid plans.
Schedule a consultation with one of our coordinators to discuss your wedding vision and determine if we are the right fit for you.
Following the consultation, we will reserve your wedding date for 10 days. To secure our services, simply sign the agreement and provide a 20% retainer within this timeframe.
You’ll plan the wedding on your own, but your Lead Coordinator is available by email if you need a referral here or there or if you have questions about the timeline or other logistics.
Your Lead Coordinator will reach out to you six weeks before your wedding date to begin gathering details. They’ll send your custom and comprehensive Wedding Details Form to gather the most up-to-date and relevant wedding details. You’ll send your vendor contracts over so your Lead Coordinator at this time.
You’ll have complete access to our one-of-a-kind, intuitive Wedding Details Form. It walks you through everything your Lead Coordinator will need to run your wedding day. You’ll also have the chance to review those details together over video conference.
Your Lead Coordinator will take charge and expertly handle all the logistics, communicating with each vendor to develop a seamless wedding day timeline. You can rest assured that every aspect of your special day will be meticulously coordinated and executed to perfection.
As we approach the big day, we will conduct a final walkthrough at the venue where we will review the flow of the day, decor setup, and overall layout of the space. Afterwards, we’ll carefully review the timeline with you to ensure that everything is in meticulous order. This critical meeting is essential to ensuring that no stone is let unturned as we work together to orchestrate your dream wedding.
You’ll receive the first draft of our iconic subway-style timeline. It carefully lays out every detail of our day on a one-page front and back brochure that is easy for you, your wedding party, and your vendor team to utilize. We will also get a final walkthrough at the venue on the books. (This is required to make sure we can do our best for you!)
Your Lead Coordinator will expertly lead the ceremony rehearsal, ensuring that all participants are confident and comfortable with their roles. We’ll review where and when to gather, processional order, pacing, when to enter and with what musical selection, and where to sit or stand, general flow of the ceremony and recessional. At this time, we can also collect your personal decor items. Keep in mind that we will bring a rolling wagon to your wedding to transport your belongings. Anything that doesn’t fit into the wagon will require an additional setup charge.
THE WEDDING DAY
To ensure that everything is perfectly in place for your big day, your Lead Coordinator will spend up to 12 hours on-site beginning with a visit to your getting ready location. Then she’ll head over to your venues to manage the setup. Then your Lead and Assistant Coordinator remain on site to orchestrate the ceremony, reception, and load out so you can focus on creating memories that will last forever.
6-weeks of seamless coordination to execute your vision with precision.
- An initial consultation meeting
- Collection of contracts and wedding details through our Wedding Details Form, including a video conference review
- In the month before the wedding, confirmation with all wedding professionals and venues
- Development of the wedding day timeline
- In the week of the wedding, confirmation of final details with wedding professionals
- Final walk-through and meeting held at the reception venue to review the timeline, layout, and general flow for the wedding day (required)
- 1 onsite Lead Coordinator at the ceremony rehearsal (required)
- 1 onsite Lead Coordinator on the wedding day, including pre-wedding, ceremony, reception, and breakdown (up to 12 hours)
- An additional onsite Assistant Coordinator (up to 6 hours)
- Use of our Wedding Day Emergency Kit ($350 value)
- Rain plan management (including communication with vendors and use of our 16 clear umbrellas - $100 value)
- Facilitation of the wedding day timeline
- Ceremony and reception personal décor set up (Your items must fit inside 1 utility wagon)
- Getting ready location visit with detail gathering (personal attendant NOT included at getting ready location)
- Reception and site orientation for all on-site vendors
- Assistance with personal flowers (pinning boutonnieres)
- Final lighting, sound, temperature, seating, & table check inspection
- Service as point person for all vendors and special guests
- Coordination of ceremony procession including orchestrating the processional and communication with musicians
- Direction for guests in timely after-ceremony pictures. The photographer maintains responsibility for capturing photographs, including all those requested on the shot list.
- Collection of client personal items at the ceremony site in conjunction with the site requirements
- Cues for vendors and hosts for special moments
- Orchestrate formal cake cutting, including confirmation for cake pulls, and picture choreography
- Distribution of final payments/gratuities to vendors
- Coordination of special exit from the reception
- Collection of all client gifts and personal belongings, delivery to predetermined and agreed upon location
Let us make your dream wedding a reality.
They executed our entire wedding weekend seamlessly.
Diligent, great attention to detail,
and the knowhow and expertise to deliver with flawless execution.
Whatever doubts you might have about a wedding coordinator
I am here to tell you to HIRE UNCOMMON CAMELLIA!!
Exceptional service and I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day...
I was blown away by the experience that UC gave us.
They made our intimate wedding memorable, special and better
than we could have ever dreamed.
Newly Engaged or about to be? Follow our social media accounts for expert tips, inspiration, and resources to make your wedding dreams a reality. From venue selection to decor, we've got you covered every step of the way.
Follow along →
Wedding Tips & Tricks →
Downloads, Tips & Advice →